Sunday, October 11, 2009

About This Blog

Hi Everyone,

I am simple person with interest in collecting a lot of things like stamps, coins, post card, T shirts etc.  Lately I realized that I am enjoying and learning a lot from reading forwarded messages from friends.

Reading forwarded emails could be entertaining, educational and relaxing at the same time and an idea just pop up in my mind - why not put up a blogspot for all my favorite forwarded emails so that I could share it with you guys.

Starting today I will post some of the forwarded emails I received before which I find interesting.  I hope that you will like it too.

By the way since most of the emails we received do not usually put the name of the author or maker of the material I can not give credit to them.  If you happen to know or you are the original sender just let me know and I will put credits on the end of the blog.

Enjoy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment